Currently we are looking for a Hybris Solution Architect for our Washington D.C. office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is currently looking to strengthen itsE-commerce practice by adding several Hybris Architects to the team. This position will be a key on-site resource for ourE-commerce clients,leading thearchitecture analysis, design, andaudit ofE-commerceplatform solutions.
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of E-commerce platform solutions based on Hybris;
- Participation in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution;
- Perform analysis of E-commerce tools, 3rd party platform integration, and environment infrastructure;
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for E-commerce solutions and delivery;
- Review and audit of existing solution, design, and system architecture;
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation.
- Experience in Integration, Cloud-based architecture, build and deployment utilities, and best coding practices of Hybris Java technologies;
- 7+ years of IT experience with special focus on architecture, design, and development of Multi-channelE-commerce and J2EE applications;
- 2+ years of experience with Hybris project life cycles along with integration of Hybris applications to other systems;
- In-depth knowledge of various client side, server side, and database performance optimizations;
- In-depth understanding of how to integrate Hybris with corporate back office fulfillment products like SAP and CMS systems;
- Experience in E-commerce development, J2EE design and development;
- Fluent oral and written English;
- Possibility to travel up to 50%;
- Experience in Omni-channel solution is preferred.