Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Hybris Solution Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is currently looking to strengthen its E-commerce practice by adding several Hybris Architects to the team. This position will be a key on-site resource for our E-commerce clients, leading the architecture analysis, design, and audit of E-commerce platform solutions.
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of E-commerce platform solutions based on Hybris
- Participation in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Perform analysis of E-commerce tools, 3rd party platform integration, and environment infrastructure
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for E-commerce solutions and delivery
- Review and audit of existing solution, design, and system architecture
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Experience in Integration, Cloud-based architecture, build and deployment utilities, and best coding practices of Hybris Java technologies
- 7+ years of IT experience with special focus on architecture, design, and development of Multi-channel E-commerce and J2EE applications
- 2+ years of experience with Hybris project life cycles along with integration of Hybris applications to other systems
- In-depth knowledge of various client side, server side, and database performance optimizations
- In-depth understanding of how to integrate Hybris with corporate back office fulfillment products like SAP and CMS systems
- Experience in E-commerce development, J2EE design and development
- Fluent oral and written English
- Possibility to travel up to 50%
- Experience in Omni-channel solution is preferred