What’s special about us:
Amway is the world’s No. 1 direct selling business, according to the Direct Selling News Global 100. Established in 1959, with sales of $8.8 billion, Amway operates in more than 100 countries and territories. We manufacture and distribute 450+ consumer products that support health and well-being. More than 19,000 employees worldwide support millions of Amway Business Owners who sell Amway products.
What’s special about the department:
The America’s IT team plays an integral role in transforming the usability of technology solutions directly for our customers throughout North, Central and South America. This group works closely with leadership to identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement. You will be joining a team of 11 Developers, Solutions Architects, and Business Systems Analysts.
How you would contribute to the role:
As a Hybris Solution Architect on the Amway Americas IT team, you will work collectively within an agile team that is responsible for the definition, design, and implementation of omni-channel commerce solutions and frameworks used within the region. You will fill a key role in a transformative initiative that is redefining our digital experience, and you will help lead the definition and adoption of the strategic direction of our future state order management and digital commerce solutions.
This role will provide solution architecture for the team, and it will require deep knowledge and understanding of the SAP Hybris Commerce and Order Management solution. You will be responsible for being knowledgeable of current and emerging digital technology trends and driving innovation with a focus on digital commerce.
To help us build our new digital experience, we need bright and creative people that are prepared to invent new ways toengage with our Amway Business Owners. If you think have what it takes to join our agile teams and work in a fast-paced environment to contribute to our success, read on!
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency in SAP Hybris Commerce and Order Management with special focus on architecture, design, and development of omni-channel commerce applications.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, Java, and the Spring Framework.
- Experience working on regional/enterprise-level applications with an in-depth understanding of best practices at scale and the ability to tailor a solution to the business ecosystem defined outside of the individual solution.
- Demonstrated track record of designing elegant solutions to novel, complex needs/challenges with specific examples in the omni-channel commerce space.
- Embrace the Agile process, be self-empowered, and take ownership of and responsibility for your work with the ability to effectively collaborate with and engage all levels of the organization.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in technology and industry best practices. Identify where they can be incorporated to bring continual improvement to best practices and processes.
- Substantial experience with cloud-based architecture, APIs, build and deployment utilities, continuous integration and delivery, and best coding practices of SAP Hybris Java technologies.
- Strong desire to teach, mentor, share knowledge, improve processes, and pursue innovation.
- Concise and articulate in speech and writing with proficiency in English. Proficiency in Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% in North and South America.