Hybris eCommerce Architect
11 - 15 years experience •
The US-based multinational global leader in its manufacturing-based industry has an immediate need for a Hybris Commerce Solutions Architect. This position will be based in a very desirable North Atlanta, GA, location at their corporate data center. In addition to several vertical careers in metro Atlanta as well as globally, this opportunity comes with competitive base salary, bonus, thorough benefits, tuition reimbursement, excellent nationwide paid relocation, and more!
This corporation is the midst of several large implementations of Hybris Commerce to power their B2B e-Commerce sites - are in need of a talented Hybris Commerce Solutions Architect who can leverage deep Hybris technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
Green Card sponsorship, H1B visas, and TN visas will be considered!!
In this very visible and important position, you will:
- Partner with senior business and IT stakeholders to enable Hybris's capabilities to support Company businesses, leveraging deep Hybris technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
- Develop Hybris roadmap (including evaluation of current roadmap items following initial implementation), integration into Company?s system landscape and their Cloud CRM environment, integration with their data model and data warehouse/business intelligence/reporting strategy, and with their ERPs.
- Provide holistic view of Hybris roadmap (including releases/enhancements/maintenance), technologyrisks, system health (and their potential impact on the business), opportunities, and challenges.
- Be responsible for the production monitoring and peak-season readiness activities for the Hybris Ecommerce Platform.
- Collaborate with the enterprise architecture, application development, infrastructure, & operations teams to ensure production application deployments and any production activities are done without negative business impacts.
- Ensure extensibility, supportability, performance, & scalability of the ecommerce platform.
- Effectively perform code review for design patterns and performance considerations.
- Create Use Cases Diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Interact with the business partners, IT stakeholders, and development teams across the globe.
- Document the functional flows and update the application documentation.
- Manage and lead a team of Hybris Commerce Developers.
To be considered for this position, you must have these skills and experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Discipline with an information technology Focus.
- 10+ years? experience as a Solutions Architect with minimum 3 years of experience of being a Hybris Commerce Architect - REQUIRED.
- Must have completed at least two Hybris implementations, know the Hybris architecture and product roadmap, technical capabilities and challenges, and know Hybris implementation, support, and maintenance practices - REQUIRED.
- Customization experience of Hybris framework (modules, cockpits, and templates) providing fit/gap analysis.
- 6 years of Java and Object Oriented Programming expertise - must be familiar with industry best practices.
- Java architectures and design patterns (EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets) JDBC, SQL, RDBMSs, and Java frameworks (Struts, spring, and Hibernate).
- Must have good knowledge of Design Patterns, Application Servers, Web Servers, Load Balancers, and UNIX.
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle, including Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated success operating within global cross-functional organizations with virtual teams in multiple sites in the US, Europe and Asia/China.
- Ability to focus on Hybris roadmap (including backlog) and development (enhancements and integration, including with Cloud).
- Partner with our enterprise Architecture team to explore various solution design options and evaluate trade-offs with the business.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required and must be able to interface well with the business up to senior management levels.
- Ensure problems with supported applications are resolved quickly and root causes addressed.
- Experience in SAP Hybris.
- Experience with Hybris data & product modeling.
- Experience working in integrating Hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Good knowledge of Hybris workflow modeling.
- Experience working in Hybris Service Layer, DAOs, Model Service, and Interceptors.
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills;
- Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment, and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices, and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risks to stimulate, market, and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade, and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve problems, maintain safety, and ensure adherence to corporate code of conduct.
Preferred, Not Required, Skills and Experience:
- Experience using JSP Tag libraries, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, XHTML, XML, and JSON.