TE Connectivity's DigitalMarketing & Customer ExperienceTechnology team is responsible for analysis, design and implementation of end to end Customer Experience and Commerce solutions to promote TE Connectivity products and services through Digital Channels. The Technology team works in conjunction with business stakeholders to create opportunities to reach new customers and provide services that facilitate the design in & purchase of TE Products. TE Connectivity is driving an online evolution – and best in class technology solutions are critical to stay competitive in the fast-moving digital ecosystem.
Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris B2B Commerce and Endeca Search – all hosted in AWS cloud and accelerated by Akamai drives the TE DigitalExperience today. TE Connectivity launched a newly designed experience in 2015, and has been moving aggressively in its Digital Journey. We launched a Commerce pilot this year and are in the process of finalizing strategies for expanding our commerce capabilities in 2018.
The IT team is seeking a Hybris (Commerce) Architect to drive architecture decisions for Commerce @ TE Connectivity and help realize the full potential of the hybris platform. The successful candidate will have experience working in industries and companies on the leading edge of DigitalExperience and Digital Commerce, and will have lead the implementation of hybris Commerce within a large global organization. Reporting to the Sr. IT Manager, DigitalMarketing & Customer Experience, the role will be based in Middletown, PA.
Come leverage your experience to drive TE Connectivity’s Commerce Journey!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Hybris Architect will focus on architecting high quality e-commerce solutions. Individual will work closely with Delivery and Business teams to deliver solutions that deliver value to business, align to technology roadmap/strategy and conform to hybris best practices.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead design and architecture discussions for eCommerce solutions at TE Connectivity
- Responsible for robust architecture, interface design and system reliability.
- Responsible for commerce technology roadmap informed by trends & influenced by business drivers
- Drive Hybris Center of Excellence and Practice Competencies
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation
- Create re-usable repositories and frameworks to accelerate delivery
- Provide technical leadership, clarity and direction for on-site, offshore and vendor teams.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with a focus on architecture, design, and development of omnichannel eCommerce and JEE applications, preferably within a retail/ecommerce environment; 5+ years architecting full-lifecycle implementations of Hybris for B2B and/or B2C clients
- Successful track record of designing and supporting high-transaction / high-availability e-commerce systems on hybris platform
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with various SAP Hybris modules (Product Catalog, Order Management, B2B Commerce, Hybris Accelerator etc).
Strong Experience in architecting JEE based applications using Spring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
- Expert knowledge of creating custom Hybris extensions and cockpit customizations.
- Experience working on Multi language / Multi currency eCommerce websites using Hybris platform
- Skilled knowledge of integrating SAP Hybris platform and other 3rd services and enterprise systems (OMS, Payment Gateways, Tax Services, Ratings & Reviews services, Web Analytics solutions etc.):
- Expert level knowledge in Performance/Scalability Engineering, Security aspects and Deployment Strategies of Hybris B2B Commerce applications
- Expert knowledge of Hybris Impex engine, Data Hub, FlexibleSearch.
- Expert understanding of continuous integration concepts, build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, Jenkins, automated builds, automated unit tests and continuous builds)
- Intermediate understanding of source code control processes, code branching / merging strategies & source code control tools (GIT, etc.)
- Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Models
- Comfortable working on shell scripting in Linux environment & good knowledge of databasetechnology
- Experience with agile design concepts, onshore/offshore vendor engagements
- Good understanding of AWS cloud architecture
- Good understanding of WCM Platforms – preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent communication skills, including meeting facilitation, and Presentation Skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
- Hybris Commerce Certification or related Commerce Platform required.
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM Platform or related WCM technologypreferred.
- Knowledge of Endeca or related Search Engines preferred