Industry: Business Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 46 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Hybrid (IONIC) Mobile Apps Developer in Trenton, NJ.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing hybrid mobile applications (IONIC). Resulting in well-structured, reusable and maintainable code for the commercial mobile application.
- Resource will require the skills to perform the following job duties (plus other related duties as assigned)
- Leading, designing, developing and implementing solutions for Mobile Hybrid App
- Lead design and development efforts resulting in well-structured, reusable and maintainable code for the commercial mobile application
- Building and supporting hybrid mobile application for iOS and Android platforms
- Working with Product and UX to understand customer requirements, and collaborating on the design of new features
- Lead and coach a team of passionate software engineers to build, implement and operate mobile solutions
The ideal candidate can:
- Be a self-learner with the ability to pick up and leverage new mobile technologies.
- Capable of implementing industry best practices related to mobile application development concepts, design and architecture.
- Apply corporate technical standards, procedures and policies to resolve incidents and issues in a timely manner
- Ensure technical solutions meet business needs and that customer satisfaction with the delivered solution
- Ability to provide thought leadership on mobile excellence and practice
- Sound planning, organizational and problem solving skills, excellent project management skills
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and peers on your team via good coding practices, process improvements, clean designs, smart testing and review practices.
- Balance a variety of tasks related to: requirements gathering, user interface design, protocol and communications architecture, database and object model design, development, testing, trouble-shooting, and software maintenance
- Direct experience in software development – Required
- Strong experience in UX design – Required
- Expertise in using design patterns and object oriented methodologies for mobile applications – Required
- Expertise in data structure, multithreading, collections, exception handling – Required
- Strong experience REST, JSON, AJAX, API/Services, SQL, Node, DB2 – Required
- Hands-on UI Design – Required
- Leading, designing, developing and Implanting hybrid mobile application (IONIC) – Required
- Experience in Objective C, Swift, Android, Xcode, and Android Studio – Required
- Experience in implementing mobile application security – Required
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Water Fall model – Required
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development frameworks – Required
- Experience developing cross-platform applications – Required
- Experience with source control and build tools – Required
- Experience with Native IOS & Android Application development – Required
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study - Required
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels including management - Required