Our direct client is looking for a Hybrid (IONIC) Mobile Apps Developer for in Trenton, NJ.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing hybrid mobile applications (IONIC). Resulting in well-structured, reusable and maintainable code for the commercial mobile application.
-The Mobile Architect will take an active role in determining the architecture, technology and tools for our mobile platform. Collaborating with other team members in an agile environment while driving development best practices, including unit testing, coding standards, and code reviews. Identify, propose and implement best-fit solutions in a complex business environment
- Resource will require the skills to perform the following job duties (plus other related duties as assigned)
- Leading, designing, developing and implementing solutions for Mobile Hybrid App
- Lead design and development efforts resulting in well-structured, reusable and maintainable code for the commercial mobile application
- Building and supporting hybrid mobile application for iOS and Android platforms
- Working with Product and UX to understand customer requirements, and collaborating on the design of new features
- Lead and coach a team of passionate software engineers to build, implement and operate mobile solutions
The ideal candidate can:
- Be a self-learner with the ability to pick up and leverage new mobile technologies.
- Capable of implementing industry best practices related to mobile application development concepts, design and architecture.
- Apply corporate technical standards, procedures and policies to resolve incidents and issues in a timely manner
- Ensure technical solutions meet business needs and that customer satisfaction with the delivered solution
- Ability to provide thought leadership on mobile excellence and practice
- Sound planning, organizational and problem solving skills, excellent project management skills
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and peers on your team via good coding practices, process improvements, clean designs, smart testing and review practices.
- Balance a variety of tasks related to: requirements gathering, user interface design, protocol and communications architecture, database and object model design, development, testing, trouble-shooting, and software maintenance
- Direct experience in software development – Required
- Strong experience in UX design – Required
- Expertise in using design patterns and object oriented methodologies for mobile applications – Required
- Expertise in data structure, multithreading, collections, exception handling – Required
- Strong experience REST, JSON, AJAX, API/Services, SQL, Node, DB2 – Required
- Hands-on UI Design – Required
- Leading, designing, developing and Implanting hybrid mobile application (IONIC) – Required
- Experience in Objective C, Swift, Android, Xcode, and Android Studio – Required
- Experience in implementing mobile application security – Required
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Water Fall model – Required
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development frameworks – Required
- Experience developing cross-platform applications – Required
- Experience with source control and build tools – Required
- Experience with Native IOS & Android Application development – Required
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study - Required
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels including management - Required
1. One-hour unpaid lunch. Do you accept this requirement?
2. Client prefers In-Person Interview, is candidate available for In-Person Interview if requested by client?
3. All work will be performed on-site – No Exceptions. Do you accept?
4. Fingerprinting, Full State & Federal Background Check to be completed by the State. Do you accept this requirement?
Location: Trenton, NJ