HW Web Tools and Services Software Engineer
- Job Number: 113037039
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Sep. 15, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Are you a high-energy full-stack web developer passionate about building impactful web applications? Do you stay on top of the latest web technologies? Do you obsess over the details of your projects? If you answered yes to these questions, we think a role in Apple's HW Web Tools and Services team may be the right place for you.
- Developed web applications and web service APIs in a commercial setting. Understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, SSL, REST, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Proficiency in writing server-side application logic, preferably in Python Ruby, PHP, Groovy, Clojure, or a similar JVM language
- Familiarity with relational database fundamentals and structure in a technology such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Focused approach to writing unit tests and ensuring code quality
- Confirmed ability to work as part of a small, focused team to complete critical achievements with tight deadlines
- Articulate communicator with both written and spoken word
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for developing creative tools that improve the internal workflow, scalability and insights of HW development for iPhone, iPad and other key product teams within Apple. The tools we develop will be used by thousands of employees developing the next HW product to surprise and delight our customers. You should enjoy working closely with the end customer, thrive in a rapid development environment and advocate for the best possible product.
BS CS or meaningful work experiencerequired.