HW/SW Integration EPM
- Job Number: 113021036
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 13-Sep-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
￼As a HW/SW Integration Program Manager within Apple’s Mac organization, you will be responsible for definition, management, and tracking of program deliverables, schedules, and scope at the intersection of hardware and software. Our program managers are technically accomplished, organized, personable, and driven, going deep into technical intricacies as partners with multidisciplinary engineering teams, Software teams, and Diagnostics and Factory teams. With your solid experience, you will help coordinate and facilitate Software, Firmware, Test and Diagnostics support of Hardware, as well as recognize, assess, and communicate cross-functional issues and risks. You are a creative thinker who is articulate in your reasoning, assessments, and actions.
- 6+ years combined experience in project management and engineering
- Superior communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of product development processes Detailed project tracking and track record of meeting deliverables
- Experience partnering with cross-functional engineering and integration teams
Primary liaison between Mac Hardware Engineering System Team and Software, Factory, Test and Diagnostics teams Early waterfall planning for SW feature bringup based on HW schedules Develop SW requirements for HW events; define SW readiness Drive and report on Mac Software and Hardware integration deliverables for HW events Manage dry run and build issues with daily reviews during HW events Coordinate cross-functional scoping and definition of program features Understand and communicate complex, technical, engineering issues Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication
BS Software Engineeringdegree or relevant industry experiencerequired.