$80K — $100K *
As a Hardware Reliability Lab Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to test and develop state-of-the-art concepts. You will work closely with multiple teams to define testing parameters and drive test execution. You will require to build and design necessary fixtures for testing including but not limited to precision actuators, sensors, electronics, and control software. You will play a role in defining processes and methods to improve the productivity of the entire team and the Reliability Lab. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
To succeed, you will be an expert in the following:
• Researching, designing, setting up and managing multiple tests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to troubleshoot, debug and/or isolate electrical faults in electricalcircuits and electro-mechanical assemblies to a component level.
• Perform failure analysis, investigate root cause, and implement corrective actions to ensure robust system designs
• Able to communicate findings directly to engineers and through detailed reports.
• Independently seek out, manage and execute projects while keeping the leadership team abreast of progress, issues and potential road blocks
Communicate ideas and concepts effectively, and provide concrete feedback to team members, colleagues and customers in a timely manner
Hands-on drive for executing reliability testing
Experience with Failure Analysis
CAD experience with Creo or SolidWorks
Proficiency in Office, Python programming, Labview, Matlab, a scripting/programming environment
Self-motivated and customer-centric.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully
Ability to work in a cross functional team and accommodate flexible loading
Good communication skills, verbal and written
Valid through: 3/3/2021
$100K — $150K
13 days ago