Our direct client in Miami, FL is seeking two HVAC Technicians, one senior HVAC Tech and one junior HVAC Tech. This position is primarily responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems.
- Investigates problems, performs preventative maintenance and repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Monitors and inspects heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation.
- Locates, picks up, and delivers parts required for department needs.
- Assists in monitoring the work of lower level HVAC mechanics.
- Provides instruction and training, serving as information resource and reviews completed projects.
- Checks and changes air filters on a regular basis.
- Assesses drain problems and performs any needed repairs.
- Installs humidifiers into system and connects water and drain pipes.
- Determines amount of airflow required to keep carbon dioxide at a safe level; ensures this level is maintained.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, as well as documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Universal CFC license is preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life/STD/LTD Insurance
- Paid Parking
- Paid time off