Industry: Energy & Utilities•
Not Specified years
Posted 64 days ago
This position is typically held by someone who is new to the industry and/or recent college graduate. The individuals experience may be limited as is their exposure to our specific business. This position is responsible for providing high quality engineering designs per specifications, standards, budgets, schedules and/or providing central software support for critical HVAC systems. This includes participating on a team to design, install and service building automation control and facility management systems. The position will work under direct supervision of a Project or Engineering Manager. Work site for this position is located on MIT campus.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
· Review specifications, drawings and estimates
· Request and deliver material as required
· Resolve design issues through RFI's, field surveys and document materials tracking
· Troubleshoot and repair customer systems
· Coordinate activities of subcontractors when necessary
· Perform in field startup and checkout using standard startup and checkout documentation and processes
· Assist with project closeout by providing final record drawings
· Graphic front end, human machine interface and page development
· Design Software code or hardware submittals at a basic level or at an intermediate level with mentor support
· Maintain and adhere to standards for estimating and budgeting software or hardware designs
· Provide on-site training to customers as needed
· Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
· Perform warranty work
· Complete documentation for assigned tasks
· Other duties may be assigned