What you will do
As a HVAC Sales Manager, you will be developing strategic and financial project delivery plans. Develops and executes operations workforce resource plan. Executes the overall enterprise wide strategy for the recruitment, development and retention of subcontractors and in house labor. Drives continuous improvement and best practices to improve effectiveness. Provides operations' governance leadership. University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 8 Years suggested minimum experience.
How you will do it
• Evaluated in context of a small org. Provides limited to measurable input/develops new processes/standards in support of the organization's business/functional short-term strategies, with limited impact on the business/function overall results.
• Often uses influence to convince both internal and external parties that have a desire to reach agreement to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches.
• Adapts or enhances quality or value in existing methods; make better as part of day-to-day activities.
• Problems may be only vaguely defined and require understanding and consideration of other job areas.
• Advanced knowledge and skills within a specific discipline integrating theory and principles with organizational practices.
• Manages at least three team members; leads, schedules, allocates and monitors work.
• Application of knowledge is narrow (domestic) and limited to locations within a country or neighboring countries with similar culture.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s in engineering, business or marketing; MBA preferred.
• 8+ years progressively responsible management experience, preferably in building construction or operations. Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated team-building and leadership skills.