This is a permanent, full-time job offering a great salary and benefits package. We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives).
- Managing and commuting to projects. New and pre-existing Commercial HVAC Projects.
- Meet and mentor all project engineers and coordinate with on-site Superintendents for field manpower and materials.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with GC's and Owners.
- Gather best pricing and on-time delivery of materials from vendors and suppliers.
- Submit change-orders and RFI's.
- Track constructionschedules and budget.
- Ensure project is completed safely, on-time, and under budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or similar.
- Familiar with Title 24, ASHRAE, and OSHPD requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager working on large, commercial HVAC wet and dry projects.
- Prior experienceworking withMS Excel, BlueBeam, MS Project, Plangrid, other OST Estimating software is a plus.