HVAC Engineer III
Salary: $80K-93K + bonus
Location: Green Bay, WI
- Serve as the engineering lead on assigned projects, responsible for identifying requires products, developing equipment schedules, developing and reviewing drawings for commercial HVAC. You will work with the Project Managers in developing integrated schedules, resource requirements, and technical implementation of requirements.
- Facilitates design concepts; prepares documents during design development.
- Identifies the technical scope of major HVAC, plumbing and mechanical equipment.
- Leads a team of engineers and virtual designers in developing the engineering products for the project.
- Provides management of engineering assignments across the team per the project schedule and resource allocations.
- Works with the equipment suppliers/vendors to aid in selecting and sizing equipment and components for plumbing systems.
- Ensures technical requirements made by Customer are addressed in design throughout the development process.
- Uses computer aided design technologies to develop and review design drawings, fabrication drawings, and equipment specifications.
- Resolves vendor and site issues with engineering drawings, procedures, and specifications.
- Develops operation and maintenance procedures and installation procedures for project end?item.
- Provides updates to Project Management on engineering project status.
- Attends job and construction meetings and participates in coordination of the workload.
- Must have 10 or more years of HVAC engineeringexperience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.) and web?based applications.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited four?yearengineering program or equivalent industry experience
- Must possess and maintain a positive attitude and teamwork approach, project collaboration, problem solving, and delivery.
- Ability to juggle multiple needs from both internal and external customers.
- Ability to interface with customers in industrial and commercial mechanical environments.
- Ability to prepare and review plans, sections, details, flow diagrams, etc.
- Preferred: Active member of ASPE. Professional Engineer certification (PE) or Designer Stamp.
- LEED Accreditation.
- Estimating and bid tabulation experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit.
- Mechanical, electrical, controls, and instrumentation systems knowledge and experience.