HVAC Designer / Mechanical Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
Founded in 1969, Peters Engineering has been in business for forty-nine years, providing quality consulting Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing services, is seeking an HVAC Designer/Mechanical Engineering position in our Sacramento Office.
Candidate will need to demonstrate technical skills in designing HVAC systems and components with limited guidance. Minimum 2 years experience. CAD and Revit experience preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Design various HVAC systems
* Calculate heating and cooling loads using computer software
* Sizing pipes, ductwork, and equipment such as pumps, fans, boilers, chillers, terminal units, etc.
* Specifying HVAC materials and equipment
* Laying out ductwork and piping systems in AutoCad/Revit
* Organize and execute HVAC drawings
* Coordinate with other disciplines on projects
Salary based on experience.