Lead a Commercial Sales team to drive increased sales and profitability within the DFW area. Provide world-class service, support and training to increase knowledge of the Company’s products, sales and service offerings. Key activities include relationship building with major building owners in a variety of vertical markets including healthcare or hospitality markets, developing strategies to enhance market share, and optimizing ROI for all channel partners.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the P&L for Commercial HVAC products/services.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved or exceeded within agreed budget costs and framework of the business (with a focus on profitability).
- Develop relationships with contractors and engineering firms to support the achievement of growth targets.
- Provide leadership to the sales/service teams, make recommendations on strategic additions to the team, mentor team members to enhance sales skills, and effectively utilize all internal support services.
- Attend necessary trade shows as needed to promote products and enhance relationships
- Monitoring of competitor activities/market trends.
- Cross-functional communication with various departments to ensure best customer experience and consistent achievement of sales targets.
- Key person for the relationship marketing with the customers’ top executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technical field preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years of successful sales experience on the regional and/or national level
- Minimum of 5 years of Commercial HVAC sales experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of leadership experience.
- High-level performer, excellent problem-solver
- Strong Technical knowledge in all areas of Commercial HVAC
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
- Reference Number: 4198-SAM