Archimedes is currently recruiting a HUMINT Training Support Lead Analyst at Ft. Meade, MD. The selected candidate will:
- Prepare comprehensive analysis and recommendations to develop and execute a comprehensive internal HUMINT training program, including, but not limited to, instructor facilitated instruction and self-paced computer based training. The training program shall include the latest instructional design techniques and meet training and instruction standards of the Army and the Community HUMINT Training Standards Council.
- Provide analytical support to the training program, including but not limited to, development of training needs survey, management of the HUMINT certification and training database, development of annual training guidance, management of foreign language training requirements, activities to assess the unit training program, compilation of Individual Development Plans to build a training requirements budget, notification of training opportunities, and development of unit semi-annual training briefing process to build a long-range training calendar.
- Support the conduct of senior review panels to identify best practices and will incorporate best practices into draft operational standard operating procedures and the training program of instruction. The training program of instruction shall address enhancement and sustainment of the Army HUMINT capability, and include pre-deployment preparation, pre-exercise activities, specialized classes to respond to scenarios identified, and training of individuals, teams, and the Army at large. The training program of instruction shall integrate emerging HUMINT technology and systems, and tailored curriculum on operational best practices based on lessons learned. The training objectives shall be to develop proficiency in the elements of HUMINT collection methodologies and tradecraft.
- Document a training needs assessment based on analysis that incorporates knowledge and discoveries from previous HUMINT operational activities, training exercises, lessons learned, training after action reports, and senior review panels to ensure that training programs include current, effective TTPs and comply with Army standards.
- Support coordination of the training program with other members of the IC to leverage synergies from their experiences and to deconflict programs of instruction.
- Coordinate the conduct of professional development seminars, such as Collector Self- Awareness and Assessment tools, and uploads associated materials to be accessed via SharePoint.
- Plan, design, and support military intelligence collective certification exercises for Army units.
- Develop new programs of instruction that ensure intelligence professionals are provided with the most relevant and realistic training available.
- Emphasize the development of modular lesson plans and training support packages to permit delivery of training by geographically dispersed soldier instructors.
- Provide reach-back support to units deployed globally in support of real world operations to assist with applying training concepts and materials to daily operations.
The selected candidate must possess:
- Knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder
- Prior collection management experience in any discipline; or
- Knowledge of HUMINT operations; or
- Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance.
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Expert knowledge and experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years experience
- TS/SCI/CI Poly required
- 3 years of experience with working in the intelligence community
- 5 years of experience with data analysis in the DoD or IC
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports.
- Ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys
- Working knowledge to apply state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Expert ability to manage research and coordination for projects.
- Expert ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Army HUMINT tradecraft and operations
- Knowledge of U.S. Army training cycle and planning processes
- Experience in instructional design, Articulate Software, and Microsoft Office
- Training in CIA Field Training Course (or equivalent)