SAVA services and solutions, an Akima, LLC company help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We're at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
- Serve as a resource and focus on initiating and coordinating the customer's operational response to encounters with national security threat actors who are a match against the customer's database.
- Conduct complicated searches of various database systems to locate any data regarding a particular subject / topic.
- After receiving notification of an encounter, disseminate timely information to customer entities, and other agencies, as appropriate.
- Conduct the most sensitive, high-impact duties of the work unit and shall focus on review, data integrity, inclusion of information into electronic systems, and perform a variety of highly complex and detailed analytical functions relative to the compliance with various laws, executive orders, directives and policies.
- As appropriate and necessary, provide mentorship and training to less experienced personnel and shall ensure consistent quality across work unit.
- As appropriate and necessary, serve as leaders and SMEs in relation to encounter management; and serve as schedulers of other personnel and serve as reviewers of work performed by other analysts in addition performing their own duties.
- Work closely with the PM and establish priorities and plans across the contract, and engage with customers to understand changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure operational coverage for all critical areas to meet 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 day requirements and priorities as identified by customer Leadership.
- Provide timely responses to email and phone calls as needed to include after-hours coordination when needed.
- Shift work may be required.
- Possess a Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility and the ability to pass a US Government counterintelligence polygraph examination
- Advanced Degree required
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience are required (Intelligence Analysis).
- Expert knowledge and mastery in the application of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of program effectiveness and/or the improvement of complex management processes, systems, and procedures
- Mastery knowledge of applicable theories, principles, practices, approaches, and techniques of research, survey methodology, and analysis concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge of the range of national security and administrative laws, executive orders, directives, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the administration of customer programs
- Possess analytical ability to design and conduct comprehensive management and/or program studies where the boundaries are extremely broad and difficult to determine and to develop logical, clear, and well-documented recommendations and conclusions
- Expert ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, in order to tactfully and persuasively advise and guide executive management relative to a variety of issues that can be delicate in nature; includes making presentations and preparing complete, clear, and concise formal and informal reports, correspondence, briefings, charts, tables, and graphs that are distributed
- Possess ability to plan, organize, and direct team study work, and to negotiate effectively with management to accept and implement recommendations, where the proposals involve substantial customer resources, and require extensive changes in established procedures
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessar y.