IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Human Resources Technical Leader is a solutions-oriented position and serves a key role in executing company-wide initiatives with federal process improvement and across human capital management and consulting to their successful completion. You will work as a member of project teams to drive efficiencies across the enterprise by reducing complex processes and repetitive tasks, minimizing security risks, standardizing processes, and improving performance and resiliency of critical business services. The successful candidate for this role must provide outstanding customer service, possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, exhibit excellent business communication skills and demonstrate a desire to tackle the complex problems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience working with large, multiyear, complex, enterprise system migration projects (greater than 25,000 users).
- 5+ years of experience managing at least one migration project using the proposed HR systems solution.
- 5+ years of experience designing and Implementing COOP/Disaster Recovery operations
- 5+ years of experience providing oversight of and technical input to the Contractor’s change management processes
- 5+ years of experience analyzing system performance, optimize the system, and recommend system improvements
- 5+ years of experience coordinating the identification and management of system incidents/problems
- 5+ years of experience developing studies to identify process improvements and new technologies applicable system operations
- 5+ years of experience performing complex systems development and design of complex enterprise architecture
- 5+ years of experience planning systems upgrades and enhancements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 5+ years of experience and understanding of information technology principles and terms, and experienced user of Microsoft office productivity tools such as Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience in Project, Technical, Quality, Configuration, and Change Management processes
- 5+ years of experience adhering to internal procedures and suggests improvements if needed
- 5+ years of experience providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- US Citizenship