Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Jefferson || GA
We are looking for a HR Supervisor to lead all aspects of HR Operational and Administrative function for our 1000+ employee distribution center. You will work with all matters related to HRIS, reporting, benefits, leave of absence administration, compliance, and payroll.
The TJX Companies will deliver an outstanding career opportunity where the sky is the limit. Bring us your intellectual curiosity, love for customers, and ability to develop growing teams and your career will blossom!
- Manage a team of Human Resources Assistants, providing regular coaching and mentorship, while ensuring technical and professional development.
- Oversee payroll, time and attendance, compensation, benefits plans (health, dental, prescription and disability), and policy changes.
- Help to maintain compliance with local and federal laws and company policy.
- Play a key role working on the collective bargaining agreement and associated benefits, compensation programs and policies (paid and unpaid time off, OT pay, etc).
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure business practices and systems are aligned.
- Participate and lead a variety of other HR programs as needed.
- Five (5)+ years of management experience in an HR-related role. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience is required.
- Prior experience with a distribution center, retailer, or union environment is helpful but not required.
- Strong HR knowledge of employment law, HRIS & Payroll systems, benefit programs, associate relations, and payroll practices including wage & hour and FLSA.
- Ability to make decisions with limited information in the best interest of associates and the company.
- A passion for training and empowering business leaders.
- Willingness to tackle exciting new HR-related projects.