Competitive Salary + Bonus
Our client is seeking a director level professional to be responsible for developing, planning, delivering and administrating strategic/tactical plans, programs and services that determine the overall Human Resource strategy for their company.
You must be willing to:
- Develop/execute an integrated people strategy focused on building engagement/driving achievement of business objectives
- Coordinate the functional planning/execution of annual HR processes
- Evaluate trends in the company/industry to build/maintain progressive HR practices
- Manage region's Human Resources business partners/Workforce Services team/partner with the Total Rewards/Talent Acquisition
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ensure compliance with federal/state/ local laws/industry regulations.
- Plan/oversee departmental budget