Human Resources Recruiter
5 - 7 years experience • Architecture & Construction
IA Interior Architects translates client goals, brand and culture into powerful environments built around people, processes, technologies and business drivers. Our clients in diverse markets worldwide require high-performance, visually compelling and sustainable environments to move their enterprise forward, support their culture, engage their staff, integrate technology and drive efficiencies. As architects, designers, workplace strategists and environmental specialists in the largest global architecture firm concentrating exclusively on interiors, we help clients articulate and align their business strategies and core values with the dynamic use of space.
Our team members are collaborative, creative, professional, expert and entrepreneurial. Joining our team requires skill, daring, leadership, teaming, humor and a love of interiors. We are presently searching for a full-time Human Resources Recruiter in the financial district of San Francisco. In this position, you will primarily focus on full-cycle recruiting and programs. Additional responsibilities will include developing, managing and interpreting employee programs and policies. Under minimal supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Consultant will also provide guidance to hiring managers on best practices and help guide them along the hiring process. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Source, engage and interview quality passive and active candidates utilizing multiple resources
• Continuously research and develop new resources for recruiting in specific locations and regions
• Facilitate and schedule interviews, reference checking, manage candidate flow and inquires
• Use Applicant Tracking System to manage candidates throughout the recruitment and hiring process, provide reports
• Researches, implements and interprets employee programs and policies (e.g., recruitment, employment, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, etc.)
• Provides guidance to managers to help them interview and hire the best talent.
• Assist on and participate in other duties as needed
• Bachelor's degree in related field; equivalent experience may be substituted
• 5+ years of progressive experience as a Human Resources Recruiter with a strong focus on recruiting.
• 2+ years in the A & E industry or a professional service organization is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge of HR disciplines: recruitment, employment law, compensation, job design and career development and training
• Experienced with full-cycle recruiting with strong knowledge and expertise with passive and pipeline recruiting.
• Intermediate MS Office application skills
• Working knowledge of Taleo, ADP, and LinkedIn
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate presentation skills
• Strong ability to communicate effectively with diverse employee populations
• Proven ability to work effectively with and through employees without having managerial authority
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
For the majority of the time the Human Resources Consultant will be sitting in an office with limited physical requirements. This may require individuals to bend, stretch, twist and reach. The position is not subject to occupational and safety risks.
IA Interior Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran