The Human Resources Program Manager will report to the Director of HR Operational Excellence. The HR Operational Excellence team is a key element of Xilinx Shared Services model. We provide direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management by handling a variety of HR-related transactions and questions. This position will be responsible for owning the entire program life-cycle of various global HR programs from pre-program planning to post-program assessment.
- Owns roll-out of annual programs: schedules meetings, involves subject matter experts, and manages timeline.
- Responsible for keeping HR Leadership and HR Business Partners updated on progress and roll-out.
- Sets guidelines and goals/objectives for each program.
- Develops and distributes communication plan and content.
- Develops and delivers training to all stakeholders.
- Develops metrics packet for pre/during/post-program for use by managers and HR to monitor progress and adherence to set goals/objectives.
- Conducts post-program assessment: what went well, what can be improved for next time.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional customer services and data entry skills.
- Ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Thorough understanding of the program life cycle.
- Ability to influence change.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Proven project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in managing global programs and projects.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and familiar with reporting tools such as Power Bi and Tableau
- DMAIC/Six Sigmaexperiencepreferred.