betterworks is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced HR Program Manager who will bring their skills and passion for employee programs and culture to betterworks! This role will be part of the HR organization and will collaborate with functions across the company.
You will own and drive our goals, continuous performance management and diversity and inclusion programs. Specifically, you'll be responsible for taking these programs to the next level in terms of, adoption, on-going training, analytics metrics and reporting. You'll drive engagement in these programs through strategic and tactical communications and adoption plans.
This role will interact with all levels in the company from individual contributors to executives, and will be the adoption expert analyzing the data and metrics and driving expertise for these programs.
You must maintain an uncompromising commitment to operational excellence and execution. Confidentiality is key to this role, as it will have access to employee data and metrics. Most importantly, you will be setting the standard for program management at betterworks as we grow and expand.
What You'll be Doing:
- Own and drive end to end Goals, Continuous Performance Management, and Diversity and Inclusion Programs
- Oversee the daily operations of programs, and system maintenance
- Gain adoption of these programs and always be thinking of how to evolve them
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to determine project scope, drive commitment, and ultimately set execution expectations
- Training and presentations will be part of your role to drive adoption
- Own, execute, evangelize, and train on all aspects of these programs
- 3 years of relevant HR program management or talent management
- Bachelor's Degree – Major in HR, Social Science, or Organizational Psychology a plus
- Corporate HR, or HR consulting experience a plus
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- You thrive as a member of a team where there are no egos and everyone's ideas, feedback and contributions are encouraged
- Have owned and executed on end to end programs from inception, adoption
- You are an exceptional communicator and comfortable working across all functions and levels within the company
- Understands the need for confidentiality of employee data and other confidential aspects of the programs
- Stellar presentation skills and are very comfortable speaking in front of small to large groups
- You view problems as challenges to be solved and enjoy finding new and creative ways to do things; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility
- Data is a passion for you, and you find new and different ways to tell the employee story through your analysis and metrics, and yes that means you are awesome with spreadsheets
- You take ownership and responsibility seriously and take the initiative to get things done, and are a planner who organizes your work well and possesses an enthusiasm and curiosity that drives you to succeed.