Responsible for assisting HR leaders in developing and advancing appropriate strategic, operational solutions and organizational goals. Responsible for performing and managing advanced, specialized and administrative duties.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Evaluates, develops, revises and implements human resource policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organization.
- Manages policy alignment associated with integrations and system.
- Serve as an essential team member of the Human Resources function with responsibility to support and educate HR team and leaders on corporate wide HR programs, compliance and functions.
- Conducts periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and applicable laws.
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues relating to the assigned program or section area.
- Answers non-routine requests for information on policy interpretation.
- Develops methods and procedures for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects with an emphasis on alignment of integrated facilities.
- Prepares and maintains special internal, external reports and metrics as requested by HR Leadership.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word formatting and graphics, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheet.
- Assists with developing, coordinating and recommending changes for the improvement of workflow in the program or section area.
- Assists in the planning and organizing of the assigned program or section area.
- Leads special and cross-functional project teams.
- Assist with leading a strategic footprint rationalization project for all HR functions within the Florida region.
- Responsible for all change management, communication associated with projects.
- Manage multiple project deliverable at a time across different timelines for HR acquisition projects and organizational transformation activities.
- Manage the development and execution of employee integration plans, including identifying and resolving risks, issues, and key decisions.
- Partner cross-functionally with finance, risk management, and operations to ensure business requirements are met and reduce negative people impact.
- Perform risk and issue management at the program level: Collaborate with all project leadership to identify risks and issues that are not visible at the task level but impact the overall project or broader program and develop mitigation/response plans and prioritize based on impact.
- Serves as HR for HR to provide the HR team with a neutral outlet to deal with problems, opportunities and issues across the Florida Region.
- Serves as a consultant to the HR leadership team with HR related matters within the HR function.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: The above-stated duties are intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description of duties is not intended to be all inclusive nor to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires thorough knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management, administration and organization. Knowledge of laws affecting human resources administration.
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques, and principles, practices, and process of conflict resolution and compensation administration.
- Implements strategies for utilizing, developing and conserving human resources.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and apply policies and procedures and provide guidance on all HR issues.
- Ability to collect and analyze information; ability to project consequences and financial costs of proposed actions, and make and support recommendations.
- Ability to develop a course of action and exercise independent judgment. Demonstrates the ability to recommend action based on data and statistics.
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills to manage wide range of issues.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Uses critical thinking to effectively solve human resource issues.
- Ability to effectively handle and communicate confidential information.
- Ability to present HR’s position to different management groups and employees.
- World Class Service Orientation: Includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill, and problem-solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
- Adaptability: Includes teamwork and flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, including adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: Includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
- Essential Job Requirements: Includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting the work environment, including maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable): Includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements, and budgetary constraints.
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources analytics, project management, policy design and implementation, integration management and previous healthcare experiencerequired.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational, negotiation, collaboration and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a large, diverse audience.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.