$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Responsible for implementation and ongoing management of process to streamline, standardize and coordinate global HR policies. Provide policy analysis and guidance and coordinate approval from Global Compliance Steering Committee (GCSC) Sub Committee on Policies ("Policy Committee"). Serve as focal point for questions and approval process. Collaborate with HR global team members to develop/update HR policies, procedures, and where applicable, training.
• Perform periodic reviews and analysis of global HR policies and procedures. Implement new policies to simplify and streamline global policy review process.
• Draft, as necessary, Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions and work with Policy Committee for approval.
• Ensure that policies are reviewed and considered for approval based on the Policy Committee guidelines. Complete final approval for policies in the corporate document control system
• Develop a global annual review process of all HR policies, SOPs and Work Instructions.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert on global HR policy approval process through the Policy Committee.
• Provide day-to-day guidance on HR Policies and advice to HR team, as necessary.
• Collaborate with Director to develop and/or deliver HR Policy and education programs.
• Serve as focal point to global HR team in publishing new policies, SOPs and Work Instructions.
• Oversee global HR Conflicts of Interest database and ensure reported conflicts of interests are remediated in a timely basis.
• Must have demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate effectively to a diverse audience at multiple levels through various formats, i.e., policies, procedures, work instructions, email correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue, etc.
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
• Must have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, working as part of a team, building relationships across the business units and with regional HR and functional business partners.
• Must have strong analytical skills, organizational skills, sound problem identification/solving skills, be detail oriented, and have overall solid business and financial acumen
• Must have a high degree of ethics, integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
• Highly motivated, self-starter willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints; must possess a positive, can-do attitude and be able to operate independently as needed on a broad variety of business and HR matters
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree required
• A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience
• Knowledge of HR global practices, regulations and laws, as well as Zimmer Biomet GP: 800 Policy on Policies is preferred.
• Experience in human resources, financial, compliance or analytical roles is preferred
• Medical Device industry experience is a plus
Valid Through: 2019-9-13