The Human Resources Plant Leader will be responsible for managing all Human Resources functions to support overall company and plant specific objectives. This includes salaried and hourly administration, employee relations, training and development, succession planning, community relations, investigations and the ability to exercise good judgment within defined company policies and practices. A keen business acumen is needed to partner with management to make appropriate decision
- Perform employee relations, coaching & counseling in order to support a high performance and dynamic culture.
- Administer all employment processes including but not limited to employee selection, promotions, terminations, benefits and compensation administration, performance management and development.
- Maintain and comply with legal requirements and ensure teammates are complying with BSA policies and procedures in the areas of Affirmative Action and EEO.
- Conduct investigations as necessary.
- Work within the framework of a Union Free Culture and guidelines.
- Provide on-going training and on-site coaching of BSA teammates.
- Periodic travel of less than 10%.
- Other duties as required.
- BS degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or related field required; MS / MBA degreepreferred
- 7-10 years Human Resources experience preferably within a distribution, manufacturing, or logistics environment. 3-5 years of this time in a HR manager role.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills are a must.
- PHR / SPHR or SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP credentials
- SAP, iCIMS, Success Factors experience