We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannelretail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
We are seeking an HR Professional with at least 5 years of increasingly responsibleHR leadership positions and thrives in a culture that is collaborative, customer centric and team oriented. The ideal candidate will support operations and the business leaders. Will be responsible for driving local HR capability through the implementation of core HR programs and processes. Partners with site leadership to develop managerial and supervisory capabilities. Effectively facilitates all facets of the HR model at the local site level and provides insight to support and inform business strategies.
- Facilitating education on company policies, processes and program or both manager and employees to build organizational capability at site levels.
- Facilitate HR Central utilization and employee interaction, reporting and investigation processes.
- Provides visibility into trends and concerns to enable the development of proactive strategies to potential issues.
- Serve as a point of contact for seasonal staffing management for the site.
- Will serve as generalist in addition to significant HRprocesses, systems and planning.
- Expertise in helping to create and implement innovative HR solutions that drive transformation, change and growth and support strategic business objectives.
- Will also have the personal qualities and professional experience necessary to quickly gain credibility across the organization and with the senior management team.
- Able to motivate and guide people through change and help navigate business issues as our business has transitioned to a more strategic and business-aligned HR model.
- Ability to operate in a changing environment as we create competencies and initiatives that are new to Radial during our transition under new leadership in 2018.
- Hands-on tactical guidance with the associates and management while striving to build trust within fulfillment operations.
- The ideal candidate will be an influential HR Business Partner with leadership capabilities of working with a diverse workforce across 1-2 distributionlocations.
- Responsible for understanding the business objectives of Radial's organization globally and providing the appropriate human resources expertise, process and/or programs to deliver business results. Capable of working in and through a matrix management environment with both business leaders and HR peers.
- 5 years of human resources and business partner experience, with generalist capacity interfacing, influencing and training site leaders, managers and associates.
- Experience in HR Systems, preferably Workday.
- Strong business partner experience and proven influencing skills.
- Highly consultative and deals with performance teams across the fulfillment centers.
- Possesses strong executive presence and a successful track record of partnering with Senior Leadership while delivering superior business results.
- Shows personal passion about delivering on commitments, being action-oriented, having an intense performance orientation.
- Demonstrates ability to think and act strategically while delivering operational excellence.
- Flexibility and perseverance during an extremely heavy peak holiday season.