Uline's Human Resources department works hard to find the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support our employees once they're here.
As a Uline HR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in executing various HR programs and services at our Washington branch. You will focus on areas such as recruiting strategies, employee relations and development, plus benefits administration.
The ideal candidate will have several years of HR and recruiting experience, plus experience with applicant tracking systems. A thorough understanding of federal, Washington and Oregon state labor and employment laws is a must.
- Lead and assist in all aspects of HR programs and services that contribute to establishing and executing strategies and plans for 200+ employees.
- Partner strategically and tactically with hiring managers and other HR team members to execute on high-growth recruitment strategies, performance management and a variety of HR programs and services.
- Coach managers and provide input on employee relations and matters of corrective action.
- Consult with corporate leaders and branch managers on organizational structure, roles, responsibilities and staffing levels.
- Coach and advise branch leaders, managers and supervisors at all levels, providing timely and constructive feedback to help develop and improve leadership effectiveness.
- Partner with leadership to maintain a work environment that keeps employees engaged and aligned to Uline's success.
- Oversee employee development strategy and allocation of resources, anticipate organizational business needs and lead employee professional growth opportunities.
- Interpret and applyHR policies, procedures and programs, ensuring consistent application while working with management to provide solutions that balance business and employee needs in compliance with company policy.
- Communicate and administer benefits and compensation plans developed by corporate HR.
- Work with corporate leadership to develop and maintain succession and development plans for key personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- PHR certification preferred.
- 7+ years HR and recruiting experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Microsoft Office.
- Thorough understanding of federal, Washington and Oregon state labor and employment laws.
- Experience implementing, executing and leading high-growth recruitment strategies.
- Experience in a high-volume distribution environment strongly preferred.
- Able to work effectively with staff at all levels and experience.
- Experience managing the HR function for a shift environment strongly preferred.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, college recruitment events and Uline's domestic and international branches.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.