$80K — $100K *
Description:The Peninisula Golf and Country Club in Millsboro, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Human Resources Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for members and their guests.
Administers policies and procedures specified and developed by the Corporate Human Resources department. Provides HR support to the property and implements best practices in human resources management with guidance as well as approval from Corporate HR department.
• Plans and executes Corporate HR initiatives and programs that support business objectives at the property level.
• Executes HR systems and processes including acting as a liaison with Corporate HR to ensure compliance with Federal/State and county laws.
• Coordinates schedules and conducts new associate orientation including benefits orientation.
• Communicates and assists with the performance appraisal process annually.
• Administers the Associate Opinion Survey process annually.
• Partners with Corporate HR to effectively manage employee related workplace behavioral issues (such as discipline, sexual harassment investigation, other employee relations investigations, termination etc.). Seeks Corporate HR input and guidance prior to establishing outcomes.
• Serves as a witness to any disciplinary actions, suspensions and/or terminations, as needed.
• Coordinates FMLA/PLOA with Corporate HR Benefits department.
• Reports workers’ compensation claims to the carrier to be monitored and handled by Corporate Claims department.
• Serves as a liaison between department managers and Corporate HR in recruitment and job postings. Acts a liaison between department managers and Corporate Payroll, as needed.
• Compiles and forwards all associate personnel documents, i.e., new hire paperwork, disciplinary action forms, performance reviews, etc to Corporate HR to maintain and file.
• Maintains original I-9’s with copies of ID’s and associates’ emergency contact information.
• Maintains Associate Bulletin Boards and employment (federal and state) posters on property to ensure current and accurate information as posted accordingly.
• Ensures necessary Safety Trainings are being conducted by department managers.
• Administers and promotes the Rewards and Recognition programs at the property.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: HR Assistant, HR Coordinator
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
. Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Professional Human Resources Certified (PHR) is preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Advanced knowledge of State and Federal law pertaining to employment.
Valid through: 4/16/2021