Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of recruitment, talent management, performance management, compensation systems design, organizational development, employee training, labor law compliance, and employee relations to their designated client groups
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Be a change advocate to influence the design and delivery of HR programs and initiatives per Corporate guidelines
- Support our leaders in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the business strategy
- Support long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Provide proactive guidance and counsel to business leaders on employee relations issues and other development feedback.
- Work closely with the VP and Director of Human Resources to develop strategic HR initiatives and programs aimed at increasing their client groups overall success.
- Execution day to day HR operational activities such as policy administration, FMLA, employee data maintenance and reporting
- Leads teams by applying human resource knowledge and strategies within complex systems such that people succeed, performance improves and human error decreases.
- Minimum five years of progressive experience managing human resources for medium size organizations with greater than 300 employees.
- Strong HR Generalist background with core competencies in the areas of recruiting, compensation and benefits, human capital management, employee relations, talent development, organizational change, labor relations, employee development and performance management
- Possess strong business acumen with the ability to serve as a key member of the Manufacturing Human Resources team.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment to influence and drive HR best practices across operations and varying organizational levels.
- Must be able to travel to internal client sites as needed.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of state, federal employment and labor laws, and governmental compliance requirements.
- Prior experience working with multiple departments in a corporate environment a plus, demonstrating the ability to handle sensitive, confidential information on a regular basis.
- Strong knowledge of HR disciplines around change management, training facilitation, presentation skills, consultative skills and conflict management.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions