Human Resources Manager
Manufacturing / Packaging
This position is responsible for the daily operations of the Human Resources division.
To lead, manage, develop, coordinate and direct the Human Resource functions.
Motivate, attract, retain and develop employees in a cost effective manner.
- Supervise Human Resources operations. Hire, train, develop, coach and empower a team
- Manage the hiring and orientation process
- Conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide an open line of communication.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures along with state, federal and local laws and regulations
- Maximize productivity and minimize labor cost
- Manage workers and unemployment compensation programs
- Bachelordegree or equivalent/educationexperience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure