We are offering an exciting career opportunity for a Manager/Sr. HR Business Partner overseeing Total Rewards & Employee Engagement with excellent communication skills and a proven history of successfully managing, administering and planning the day-to-day operations of Human Resources processes. While this role will manage the Total Rewards and Employee Engagement Programs, they will also be an integral part of the HR leadership team. Working to enhance company best practices in all areas of HR, such as; performance management, employee relations, complex investigations and interpreting policy application. Primary Responsibilities
- Administer & manage Total Rewards and Employee Engagement Programs in a shared service, corporate environment for eight commercial specialty construction companies, supporting over 3,000 employees with 32 physical offices across the U.S.
- Provide advice in the areas of employee relations, leave management, benefits, job descriptions, compensation, performance management, training and all other areas of human resources.
- Advise managers and supervisors on Heico Construction Group employment policies, referencing the company best practices.
- Manage employee relations cases by working with employees to resolve sensitive or difficult work-related problems. Conduct investigations, review employee coaching documents and performance action plans.
- Administer and audit human resource practices to ensure they are following all state and federal laws.
- Conduct training and develop courses on HR content to include topics that foster employee engagement and participation in total reward programs.
- Contribute to efficient use of the Company’s Human Resource Information System in providing 24/7 online employee resources.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related discipline and/or equivalent exempt level work experience.
- Minimum of eight years’ work experience as aSr. Generalist/Business Partner, HR Manager or Directorperforming similar job responsibilities with impressive results.
- Ability to work in fast paced, multi-market and service oriented corporate support role, managing several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in a Microsoft Office environment, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook, Power Point and Word.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP professional designations,preferred.