Rollins, Inc. is a global consumer and commercial service company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for leading and managing projects, within a multi-location National Contact Center, in partnership with the territory’s Leadership Team. The work is focused on assessing strategic organizational needs, driving change, recruiting high performing telesales teams and growing leadership capability and capacity aligned to the business strategy. The successful HR Manager also serves as an advisor to business leaders providing consultation and developing resources that bring HR solutions to match business needs.
What’s In It for You?
- Challenging position with a very stable and reputable company
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.) with 100% preventative
- Free Health advocate that offers personalized assistance
- Retirement Benefits (401k, Stock Purchase)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship for Children
- Identity Theft Protections, Pet Insurance and other Discount Programs, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide interpretation and guidance on policies and procedures. Develop, recommend and update as necessary.
- Working knowledge of state, local and Federal labor laws and guidelines. Remain abreast of state labor law and regulation changes within the territory’s footprint.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver HR Training.
- Facilitate the administration of salaries and wages in accordance with company policy including analysis and development of pay plans, Performance Appraisal Program administration, approval levels, Job Descriptions, and Field Communications.
- Monitor and track HR related programs through reports and performance statistics.
- All other duties as assigned by the Managing Directors of the Contact Center and/or Field HR.
This position will be located in our Customer Contact Center in Covington, GA.
- Self-starter with natural tendency to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and anticipate needs
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discernment and sensitivity
- Ability to build and maintain trust-based, collaborative relationships and influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At least 7+ years of HR Business Partner or Consulting experience in the areas of change management, workforce planning including recruiting, coaching/consultation, program/project management, facilitation, performance management, employee relations, employee engagement, overall talent management, and communication. At least 3+ years within a contact center environment required.