A highly successfully, growing fast casual restaurant organization seeks a high-energy Human Resource Manager. This role will execute all General Human Resource areas of day-to-day support to organization (Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Relations/Engagement, Benefits, Compensation, Training and/or Leadership Development, Succession Planning, Legal Compliance, Payroll, Risk Management, Performance Management, Retention, and HR Analytics) with ability and interest to specialize in specific areas as assigned. This is a direct report relationship to the Vice President of Human Resources and Vice President of Operations. Based in Riverside County, CA.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resource experience, of which at least 2-3 years has been within a supervisory/management scope of responsibility
- Working knowledge of general best employment practices as well as state/federal legislations and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Spanish is preferred
- Strong documentation, presentation, and computer skills to include MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point), Paylocity, People Matter, and HRIS programming
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- General working knowledge of all areas of Human Resource strategic and tactical organizational support with focus in oversight, execution, and coaching with company leaders and teams in the areas of:
- Employee Relations, Training & Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management, and Retention OR
- Payroll, HRIS and HR Analytics, Benefits, Compensation, Risk Management, Legal Compliance, and Retention.
- Assist with overall Strategy Plan and Annual Operation Planning and Execution
- Oversee and administer Employee Recognition and Incentives Programs
- Develop and provide timely, accurate and complete reports as business requires
- Special Project Implementation and other initiatives as assigned by Supervisor