Our client is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor on analytical instrumentation used in R&D laboratories. They are creating a new position in their US headquarters for an Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources Manager develops and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high-performance work environment that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and professional development of a superior workforce.
- Performance Management and improvement systems
- Organizational Development
- Employment and regulatory compliance
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Employment Visa administration
- Employee services and counseling
- Workers Compensation and Auto Insurance claims
- Family Medical Leave Act claims and compliance
- EEO and Affirmative Action Plan compliance
- Succession plan development
- 401k Administration
- Compensation analysis
- Investigation of HR complaints
- Responsible for on-boarding process
- Prepares separation notices, related documents and conducts exit interviews
- Background checks for various safety councils
- Monitors employees attendance according to internal policies
- Strong written and oral communication skills (capable of communicating equally well across company lines, i.e. with C-level, PhD level scientists and technicians).
- 5 + years of proven experience as a Human Resources Manager
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues.
- Knowledge of federal and applicable state employment laws.