Bonduelle Fresh Americas is seeking a Human Resource Manager who will bring exceptional talent to join its group of extraordinary professionals and play a key Human Resources role within a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Plant Director with a dotted line to the Corporate HR Director. The HR Manager serves as a strategic partner to assigned leadership by defining and implementing a people strategy which aligns and integrates with business strategy and objectives. In the role the Human Resources Manager fully understands the operational and financial drivers of the business so that an integrated people strategy addresses: organization design, talent agenda and programs from acquisition through development/retention, organizational effectiveness and change management, organization culture and employee engagement, employee rewards and recognition, and functional HR leadership.
What you will do:
- Manage and develop local HR team talent and empowers them to own the HR strategies for their assigned client groups while ensuring consistency across the plant.
- Drives strategies to deliver performance culture and coaches' leaders and managers on effective use of tools.
- Assesses employee training and development needs based on business strategy in order to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
- Creates strategies and focus on acquiring and retaining top talent and on building pipeline for future needs. Executes staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs. Leverages metrics such as turnover and absenteeism to develop proactive staffing strategies.
- Coach business leaders on key organizational issues as well as HR policies and processes to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Plans and leads organization design projects related to business strategy (vision, mission, values), organization structure, team effectiveness and culture that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner. Resolves employee relations issues and completes investigations in a timely manner.
- Develops thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development and retention.
- Support our Corporate Social Responsibility BFA objectives and help drive progress against our 2025 CSR goals and B Corp certification requirements.
What you will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or additional relevant work experience is required; Master's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
- 7+ year's progressive responsible experience as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic environment, with specific experience in HR strategy development, organizational design, staffing, talent management and change management.
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Must ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA
- Employee Relations experience supporting hourly employees
- Experience supporting front-line, field-based client groups is required; Practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution center environment is preferred
- Proactively reviews HR programs and policies, looking for opportunities to create new or improve established programs from a multi-site nationwide perspective.
- Proven project/change management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Capability to maintain confidentiality with tasks and information
- Demonstrated Managerial skills building and leading teams
- Demonstrated successful delivery of results through influence and cross-functional collaboration
- Clear and articulate oral and written communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills
- A self-starter, one to will take initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction
- Excellence- ability to deliver consistent quality results through sense of urgency and taking initiative, while also demonstrating flexibility to meet business needs.
- People-minded- ability to foster mutual respect and positive relationships with co-workers, demonstrates listening skills and ensures physical safety of self and others.
- Integrity- honors commitments, acts honestly and with accountability.
- Fairness- ensures objectivity and sets a good example for others, contributes to sense of community within the HR department and with relative stakeholders.
- Trust and Openness- can delegate and contribute to team spirit while allowing others to try new things; promotes "One Team" mentality across the organization.
- Simplicity- promotes common sense, encourages a fun and friendly environment.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates in employment.