We’re a digital company of creatives and technologists consistently winning “Best Places to Work” while delivering custom solutions for our clients. We believe our design, strategy, and technology teams working in parallel deliver the best solutions possible.
This role will
- Administer and maintain HR system to ensure accurate employee data. Including new hires and termination, deduction code administration, access rights, reporting etc.
- Own new hire and termination processes with support from operations. Includes employee set up, onboarding, exit interviews, severance calculations and payment, unemployment, required paperwork. Etc. (leading internal and executive level candidate searches, conducting senior-management and executive level pre-employment interviews, directing and guidance for company hiring initiatives)
- Develops and implements benefit and employee wellbeing programs including Health Care, Dental, Life, AD&D, etc, including vendor relationships and invoicing. Including negotiating benefit costs, determining employee and employer contribution amounts, and managing Open Enrollment process.
- Provides guidance and analysis to management and recruiting regarding employee compensation, benefits leveraging current market data, management training, and employee relations.
- Design, maintain, and administer internal employee review tools and processes to ensure appropriate employee development and evaluation
- Manage relationships with HR vendors
- Share in payroll oversight with HR Specialist
- Lead efforts with unemployment claims, FMLA requests, affirmative action records and filings, Form 5500 filings, compilations for employee benefit and worker compensation audits, 401K census, EEOC reporting and other related HR tasks.
Nice to Have:
- Experience negotiating and structuring internal benefit plans including Health Care, Life, AD&D, Dental, etc
- Experience administering payroll system
- Experience designing comp plans and compensation market analysis
- Experience designing and implementing employee review programs and tools
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain the HR database
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required.
- Eight to Ten (8-10) or more years of progressive experience in HR with a minimum of two (2) years of managerial experience.
- Strong business acumen and a demonstrated ability to positively influence others, particularly leadership development and coaching.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Prior management experience
- IT Services industry experience a plus