Primary responsibility for administering human resources policies for assigned market(s).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance):
- Assist in the implementation of polices related to employment, training, compensation, benefits, organization development, employee relations, and record-keeping.
- Oversee recruiting activities. Ensure management follows established policy and procedure.
- Ensure uniform and equitable application of the organization's HR policies and procedures.
- Resolve employee relations issues as needed. Guide management as to appropriate action to be taken.
- Assist in the development of long-term and short-term goals for Area.
- Contributes through specific expertise at the Area level.
- Does not supervise employees.
- Coordinates and directs others at the Area level
- Minimum Bachelors degree in HR or equivalent in related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years human resources experience.
- Knowledge of all HR practices, laws, and HR regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be a leader in change management.
- Ability to demonstrate personal credibility and trustworthiness.