Human Resources Manager
US - CA - Santa Ana
Manager, Human Resources
Responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs covering employment, employee relations, compensation, training, benefits and employee services. Ensures all policies and practices are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Counsels managers and supervisors on employee relations issues and ensures adherence to state and federal regulations.
- Oversees and participates in employment activities to ensure that properly qualified employees are recruited and hired.
- Develops programs, policies, procedures and controls regarding employment, and analyzes manpower, turnover, EEO/AAP and other personnel statistics.
- Develops and implements company-wide training programs.
- Coordinates the administration of employee security, recreation and benefit programs.
- Processes salary changes, monitors merit budget and initiates changes in status for payroll.
- Prepares and issues manuals establishing human resource policies, and interprets such policies for management and the workforce.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 7-10 years related experience.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Balances figures
- Compiles statistics
- Composes letters/memorandums
- Coordinates meetings and events
- Computer software (MS Office)
- Researches information
- PC skills
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
- Supervises six non-exempt employees.
(hours per day
up to 3 hours
Repetitive use of hand
Simple grasp right
Simple grasp left
Power grasp right
Power grasp left
Fine manipulation right
Fine manipulation left
Push & Pull right
Push and pull left
Reach above shoulder
Reach below shoulder
Lifting and carrying requirements of the job:
up to 3 hours
101 + lbs.
Heaviest item (name & weight) required to carry and the distance to be carried:
If yes, briefly describe...
Driving cars, trucks, and other equipment
Working around equipment and machinery?
Exposure to excessive noise?
Exposure to extremes in temperature, humidity or wetness?
Exposure to dust, gas, fumes, or chemicals?
Working at heights?
Operation of foot controls or repetitive foot movement?
Use of special visual or auditory protective equipment?
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.