Our client is a privately owned company located in a rural setting near Portage, WI. Due to an upcoming retirement, they are in need of an experienced Human Resources Manager. The position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Manages the performance management program for the locations.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding employee relations, benefits administration, apprenticeship program, internship program, recruiting, and HRIS matters.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management.
- Guides managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance and strategically aligns HR systems with business operations to achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity, and recruiting programs.
- Provide coaching and consultation to managers on a variety of HR matters.
- Help create and drive a high-performance culture, challenging and motivating managers to ensure accountability and recognition.
- Ensure efficient and accurate policy development, administration and compliance.
- Lead affirmative action efforts and oversee Affirmative Action Programs.
- Ensure that the sites are following all EEO and other HR-related regulations.
- Serve as facilitator to ensure processes are continuously improved and maintained.
- Assist in the organization of employee activities and communication programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing, Operations Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of human resources in a manufacturing setting.
- Expertise in all facets including: employee relations, staffing, dispute resolution, compensation, benefits, organizational development and training, internal consulting, information systems, and regulatory compliance.
- Thorough background in Benefits Management and HRIS systems is highly desirable.
- Comfortable working with senior organizational leaders.
- Certified in PHR or SHRM would be preferred.
- Ability to travel15% of time to domestic or international locations.