- Lead NAB Supply Chain Change Management
- Support HR core processes to Field Manufacturing & Field HR organization
- Project Management
- Developing turn-key tools in key initiatives for the Field in order to help increase efficiency and execution of initiatives
- Provide HR support to region where appropriate
- Partner with OMD for Field Data needs/requests
- Leverage centers of excellence to build/enhance tools and expertise across team where there are gaps identified in the Field
- This position supports PBC Supply Chain Manufacturing from a HQ perspective
- This position will partner directly with the VP of PBC Manufacturing, as well as his/her direct reports
- This person will have a dual reporting relationship to the Director of HR NAB Manufacturing (Direct), and the Sr Director of NAB HR Supply Chain (Dotted)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Previous change management experience preferred
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint/Excel/Word
Auto req ID: 140401BR