This international investment bank seeks dynamic candidates to manage their HR department for their Jersey City, NJ office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Employee orientation, development and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations investigations and programs.
- Immigration (expatriates).
- Compensation and benefits administration.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for this opportunity:
- Banking or financial services experience is a MUST.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in Human Resources with emphasis in recruiting, compensation and employee relations.
- Experience in training and HRIS is desirable.
- Stable work history.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and quickly shift from project to project and topic to topic.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good PC skills in MS Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Once again, banking or financial services experience is a MUST.