Our client company is seeking an experienced HR Manager to partner with Operations leaders to develop organizational strategies to achieve business goals and growth strategies.
You must be willing to:
· Ensure alignment with HR global/regional strategies/drive implementation of strategies
· Deliver high quality services yo employees (focus on effective payroll/benefits administration/talent management/development practices
· Prepare for/participate in union contract negotiations
· Guide/administers grievance administration
· Utilize HR/business systems to administer programs/analyze data & workforce trends
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
· BS in HR Management/Business/Psychology/related (MS/MBA preferred)
· 7+ years' experience (with increasing levels of responsibility) as a HR generalist/HRBP
· Experience in a unionized manufacturing environment.
· Experience with driving employee engagement/ositive employee relations
· Experience using HR systems/ (SuccessFactors, preferred)
· Strong oral/written communication skills
· Proficiency in anticipating/mitigating conflicts/disputes
Valid through: 1/25/2021