$80K — $100K *
Title: Human Resources Manager, Affordable Housing Division
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable local, state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Director of Human Resources is responsible to maintain and enhance the initiatives of senior leadership for the organization by developing, implementing, maintaining, and evaluating human resources policies, procedures, practices and employee relations.
•Provides day-to-day HR support for employees within our Affordable Housing Division
•Consults with operational leadership regarding employee relations including evaluations, training and progressive disciplines.
• Ensures compliance of policies and practices in meeting state and federal regulations and deadlines in regards to human resources, benefits and payroll.
• Review and approve all involuntary terminations of employees.
•Provide career development guidance
•Develop and provide various HR training sessions both in person and virtually
• Investigate and/or mediate disputed disciplinary actions/terminations. Representing employer for unemployment hearings, OCRC/EEOC charges.
• Assist in development and implementation of programs to assist in furthering the strategic initiatives of the organization, including but not limited to, employee retention. diversity and inclusion, career development programs, AAP, employee satisfaction, compliance, talent management and security.
• Develop and analyze reports to provide statistical data on employee information related to turnover, service, compensation, training, etc.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences’ Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
• Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
• Keeps current with applicable regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATION SHEET—Human Resources Manager
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required. Certification in HR preferred.
Experience: Three to five years of experience in human resources field preferably in industry applicable to position. Multi-state/location experience in HR Management is helpful
Mental: Must have excellent communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Licensure: None required.
Travel: This position requires some travel to communities, up to 49%. Requires valid drivers license.
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
With respect to said job description, estimate the daily time spent performing the following activities.
Rare ( R) = 0-24%; Sometimes ( S) = 25-49%; Frequent ( F) = 50-74%; Continuous ( C) = 75% plus
R = Climbing S = Stooping Lifting / Carrying; S = 10-25 lbs.
S= Standing R = Pushing R = 26-50 lbs.
C= Sitting R = Pulling R = 51-75 lbs.
S= Walking S = Driving ` R = 76 plus lbs.
Consequences of Errors: Moderate monetary responsibility.
Supervision Received: General supervision: Employee generally operates by himself/herself checking with supervisor when in doubt.
Working Conditions: Good office working conditions.
I hereby understand and agree to the above description of the duties required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Valid through: 6/30/2021