With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
With more than nearly 90,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You’ll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
The Human Resources Manager will deliver against the strategies and programs as determined by the functional Human Resources Business Leaders (HRBLs) and Centers of Expertise (COE). As part of the HR Solutions team, they will provide outstanding HRsupport to line leadership and functional teams. The HR Manager will drive consistent policy and process application and are responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all HR programs.
- Provide HR expertise to the Plant Leadership Team. Partner with line leaders and HRBLs to deliver against functional HR goals and business goals. Lead the Organizational Pillar and build capability within the plant to accelerate the implementation of Integrated Lead Six Sigma.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance to all employees within their defined scope. Support COEs partners and drive local strategies in areas such as talent management, talent acquisition, compensation administration, training, AAP completion, and employee engagement.
- Support Labor Relations COE by leading local collective agreement administration and participation in collective bargaining. Respond to all Step 1-4 grievances in accordance with established labor strategies. Engage Labor Relations COE as needed to ensure strong working relationships are built and/or maintained at the local level with union leadership.
- Coach & mentor HR Coordinators. Lead the HR function and ensure that policies and practices are administered in a consistent and professional manner and is responsible for sharing best practices, external bench marking and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources or related field)
- 5 or more years of Human Resources experience is required
- 3 or more years of experience in managing Labor Relations in a Unionized setting is required
- 5 or more years of proven experience in one of the following: Lean Six Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance and High Performing Work Systems is a plus
- 5 or more years of experience in managing talent management programs
- Experience in creating and delivering full-scale change and engagement programs