We are looking for a Human Resources Manager, Media to join our Boston HR team to support our Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
This is a highly strategic role that will require creative thought balanced managing the administrative needs of the business. Someone who can embed themselves into our culture and represent the Mediahub brand in a positive way.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Establishing/maintaining relationships with office leads and employees - must be a trusted, knowledgeable, go-to resource.
- Developing and maintaining ongoing talent development programs that complement Mediahub's entrepreneurial spirit and workforce.
- Mediahub employee relations include identifying emerging people/problems/issues, acting as a sounding board for both employees and managers. Lead, maintain, and improve upon our new employee onboarding program.
- Leads career development process, including reviews, coaching, management, and tracking and maintaining files.
- Work with HR Director and Recruiting team on network wide training and talent acquisition initiatives.
- Work closely with HR Director on annual Talent Succession plan.
- Work closely with office leaders on everyday issues and new projects.
- Works in tandem with MullenLowe's HR Group in developing special projects.
- Diversity initiatives, in coordination with the agency's Affirmative Action Plan and Diversity Council (includes any outbound marketing efforts).
- Four-year degree is required.
- 5-7+ years working in Human Resources, talent development and/or recruiting. Must be a creative thinker. This is not your typical HR role.
- Supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Experience with Affirmative Action a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, often stressful environment.