$80K - $90K(Ladders Estimates)
Green Bay, WI 54304
Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
5 - 7 years
Posted 56 days ago
Our Green Bay area client is in need of a Human Resources Manager to lead their growing team! This plant is almost at 300 employees and you will have 2 direct reports in HR.
- Developing and administering HR plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Implementing and revising the company's compensation programs, salary budgets, and job descriptions.
- Maintain and revise company's handbook on policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Perform benefits administration including: claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and re-evaluation of policies.
- Oversee recruitment efforts for all hourly and salaried employees (job ads, trade shows, college recruiting, social media).
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures to improve efficiency of departments.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources leadership is required.
- SHRM certification is a plus.
- Interpersonal relationship building skills and employee coaching skills are needed.
- Efficient in Microsoft Windows programs (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and HRIS.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11