As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our manufacturing backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager for our Zephyrhills, Florida factory location. This position will report into the Regional Human Resources Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Champion change management efforts through continuous improvement, leadership training and development and employee engagement
- Create and lead strategies to support and enable a positive work environment
- Serve as a Total Performance Management (TPM) advocate and lead in the execution of the Education and Training (E&T) pillar
- Serve as a Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) advocate and lead in the execution of the Leadership Development Pillar
- Serve as a coach to leaders on their development and on employee relations situations
- Oversee performance management and succession planning programs
- Facilitate compensation, benefits, employee and leader training programs
- Execute staffing initiatives, including development of leadership bench and seasonal staffing strategies
- Ensure compliance with all company, state and federal guidelines
- Serve as a member of the leadership team
- Provide on call support to the 24X7 facility for critical issues, as needed
- Provide guidance and support to the administrative support personnel within HR#LI-NK1
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's in Human Resource Management or related field, SPHR or PHR certification preferred
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Human Resources, ideally in a Generalist capacity
- Prior experience in manufacturing or the consumer products industry required
- Knowledge and application of appropriate federal and state regulations needed, including prior experience with FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and HIPAA
- Prior experience supporting benefits administration and annual enrollment
- TPM and E&T pillar knowledge highly valued
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) and business management software, SAPpreferred
- Demonstrates adherence to Nestlé Water's Aspirations and Beliefs in all interactions
- Proven ability to gain trust and credibility with the workforce and to lead organizational change
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with people at all levels and in all functions
- Excellent communication, presentation and program administration skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and identify links in details to make fact-based conclusions
- Deals with ambiguity effectively and demonstrates a balance of courage and risk in decision making
- Ability to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work self-directed with a sense of urgency
- Takes a customer focused approach to the needs of employees and leaders